Bunker Jam Golf EventRegular price £65.00
Held at The Nottinghamshire Golf & Country Club
Thursday 26th September 2019
Four Ball Better Ball (2 scores to count)
After the success of the inaugural Bunker Jam in 2018, it's back this year with a full round of Jam holes! It's NOT a normal four ball better ball. We've now thrown in 18 'Jam' holes with random rules to make it a little more interesting.
The run down...
Anyone can enter. Enter on your own and we can match you with a team, enter in pairs, 3's or a four ball. The day includes 18 holes on the Championship course and casual pizza, slider and pasta dinner, exclusive Bunker Jam gift pack on arrival including a Bunker Polo Shirt, Golf Balls and more. Prizes for 1st and 2nd places plus nearest the pin, best dressed and best social media post.
Here are the holes!
- 1st - Double Points - Nominate one player in your group on the tee to receive double points on the 1st hole, it's a deceptive tee shot and you can find yourself with a tricky second shot you miss the fairway. Choose carefully as the SI is 4
- 2nd - Samara's Shots - Miss the green and have a shot of our Bunker Blue Lagoon cocktail. Made by our very own mixologist Samara
- 3rd - Texas Scramble - Standard Texas Scramble, all tee off, pick the best drive and all play from there and so on until the hole is completed. Playing against the course no shots given
- 4th - Golf Ball Decides - Pick from the Bunker bag to see which club you need to tee off with on this Par 5... hope for a driver here!
- 5th - 14 Club Challenge - You all need to tee of with separate clubs on this hole. Once one team member has used a club, that numbered club is then off limits for everyone else.... the key is tee off first.
- 6th - Classic Club Challenge - Test your skill with the classic club challenge. Each member of the team must tee off with either a persimmon driver or Sam Snead iron
- 7th - On The Green Gimmie - Be friendly on the green by giving your team a 'gimmie' based on their handicap. The higher the handicap the nearer the 'gimmie' range you'll get.
- 8th - 1 Hole, 1 Club - Choose carefully on this hole. you can only pick one club to play the entire length of the hole... even if you find yourself in a spot of trouble.
- 9th - Bunker Tee Off - This hole starts down the fairway with everyone teeing off out of the Bunker, will you go for the green with this long approach in from a fairway Bunker?
- 10th - Sponsored Beer Hole - There's an easy way to get a beer on this hole... hit the fairway otherwise it's a bottle of water for you.
- 11th - Landing Zone - How good is your aim? From the tee you need to land within the marked area, you have to play your approach shot to the green from this area so you don't want to have to chip it back into the landing zone and waste a shot
- 12th - Tennis Ball Challenge - This short par 3 has got trickier, the hole is played with a tennis ball... all of it. Remember they're a little bit bouncier than a golf ball.
- 13th - Foursomes - Divide your team into two 2's.... no arguing. From here it's nice and simple game of foursomes.
- 14th - Beat The Pro - Take on the pro and win and you'll get double points!
- 15th - Tee Of With A Putter/Putt With A Driver - The clues in the title here. Each team member must tee off with a putter (provided) and putt with a driver... it's harder than you think.
- 16th - PowerPlay - Take on the trickier pin position and get rewarded with double points! We've added a second pin to the hole. You need to declare on the tee if you're going for the PowerPlay hole
- 17th - Putt Blindfolded - You do all of the hard work getting to the green then we take it all away by making you putt blindfolded. Your team mates can line you up or stitch you up
- 18th - Sports Equipment Challenge - Players choose your weapon...We've got a tennis racket, baseball bat, hockey stick and cricket bat for you on the tee. Each member of the team has to use a different piece of equipment to tee off with