Over the past couple of years many clothing brands have started to introduce a variety of styles and sizes. This can become tricky when you shop around as you don’t always know if the size you think you are is actually the right one.
We have had a few customers with concerns regarding this so we thought it was only right we shared with you our steps on how to measure the Bunker shirt.
The first thing to say is that all our sizing is UK sizing and the measurements that you see on our size guide on each product is the actual measurements of the garment. Please consider this when ordering, thinking about layering underneath jackets and mid layers, or how you like your polo shirts to fit. It's also a great idea to measure one of your favourite fitting garments from your wardrobe to give you a guide to how you like your apparel to fit.
Polo shirts are timeless and versatile and can be worn for any occasion so we try to make sure the fit is just right and work hard to make sure the sizing is perfect for our customers. We would love your opinion, so if there is any way we can make it clearer or easier for you to shop your size please shout up! You can always contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like any advice.
Key steps when measuring a polo shirt?
(Make sure you lay your polo shirt flat on the table)
1. Chest: Place the tape close under the arm from one side of the shirt to the other.
2. Hem: Measure from one side to another, make sure you measure above the side vents.
3. Sleeve length: Measure from the shoulder point to the bottom of the cuff.
4. Sleeve width: Lay the sleeve out flat and measure below the cuff from one side to another.
5. Back length: Lift the collar up and measure from the centre back below collar stand to hem.
Please note all sizes on the website are actual garment measurements.
That’s all for now from team design, we hope you found this useful; please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have queries.