- Side panels using with a double layers of tech fleece fabric makes this jacket very flexible on the turn.
- We use two layers to ensure the high level of warmth is maintained. The back of the jacket is cut longer to provide additional warmth.
- Quilting on the front and back using synthetic insulation as it gives a better 'warmth to weight' ratio than feather down.
- It also handles moisture and wet weather better than down.
- Machine Wash Cool
- 100% Polyester
- Regular Fit
- Check the size guide for your Bunker Fit
We want to make sure you get the right Bunker FIT first time - all sizes are actual garment measurements.
If you need anymore help we have an article here onhow we measure or contact us on live chat or email email@example.com.
The chest measurement in Inches / CMis across thefront and backof the garment
Standard and Express options available on all orders.
UK standard and express orders shipped with Evri; courier oon available fulfilled by DHL Express.
International Express delivered by DHL; standard option will depend upon local courier availability.
A Puffer Caddy is a quilted piece of clothing designed to keep you warm.
Will it tell you that you should have layed up after you've just hit your second shot into the water? No!
Will it clean your club after yet another deep divot? No!
Will you be thankful for it when the temperatures are below freezing and your playing partners are shivering and unable to play? YES! Take their money now!
Warmth Without Weight
All our jackets use premium fabrics giving wind protection, thermal properties and warmth through polyester insulation to ensure that you keep warm during the colder golfing months.
From full zip golf jackets & gilets, hybrid insulating zippers & 1/4 zip tops, we've got you covered to keep the warmth in and the wind out.
Coupled with our best selling golf bobbles and snoods, you can play golf all year round.
Our Range is Addictive, Really Addictive
In simple marketing terms - our ‘stuff’ is really great, and our customers often return season after season.
We pride ourselves on the little details, and obsess about fit, finish, care and wear.
Once you have a Bunker item in your hand, you won’t be going back elsewhere.